Wednesday, October 8, 2014

New Entry Signal, Wednesday, October 8th Close

.
With the close of markets on Wednesday, October 8th, we have a new buy signal for the TSP portfolio.

This is an early signal, and my cash requirements suggest that no more than 50% of the account be placed in equities.

Given this allocations for Thursday, October 9th are:

G-Fund:  50%
C-Fund:  32%
I-Fund:  12%
S-Fund:  6%

This is a conservative allocation, and it is very possible that if this run continues we could see a fully-invested amount quite soon.

This will use one of the two transfers that we have available for the month of October.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As with all my postings, you must do your own diligence and take ownership for your own trades.  Please accept responsibility for your actions.  I have no responsibility for what YOU do with YOUR money ... this is simply what I'm doing with MY money.

Regards,

pgd

No comments:

Post a Comment