Friday, November 15, 2013

Jumping back into the market on Friday, 11/15

.
Another whipsaw, this time back into the market.

I don't make the signals, I simply follow what the signals tell me to do:

Here we go:

C-Fund:  58%
S-Fund:  28%
I-Fund:  14%

This is an aggressive move.

The conservative approach only has a 4% addition to the F-Fund, so you can move the values above to add 4% as you see fit.

Here is the performance to date.


Here's the overall performance since 11/25/08:


Remember, you are responsible for your own decisions, and I am not.  Please do your diligence, and please take ownership of your actions.

Regards,

pgd

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paul, thanks for the blog. I'm new to playing around with my TSP account. When you change your percentages, do you change the "contribution allocation" along with making an "interfund transfer"? Please explain, thank you!

    ReplyDelete