Friday, November 8, 2013

Moving to Cash Effective 11/8/2013

.
All,

Effective today, I'm transitioning to the G-Fund (100% Cash).  With last night's action I received confirmation that market internals are rapidly dropping support of the leading stocks and consequently, it's time to protect the foundation.

This signal has not been profitable, but the last rolling 12 months has been:

Of course, I don't know the final numbers on the existing signal because I won't get the closing numbers until tonight, but it appears that the C-Fund is up 2.7%, the S-Fund is down -1.7%, and the I-Fund is up 1.5% from our last entry.  We were heavily weighted into the I and S-funds, so net is probably a wash.

Place your orders by noon EDT today at www.tsp.gov and they'll be effective tonight.

Regards,

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment