Sunday, December 9, 2012

December 7 Weekend Update

.
Although the fiscal curb/cliff is keeping us locked in a range, it appears that we're on track as far as our allocations are concerned.

The following is a snapshot of allocations vs. balances for my wife's TSP account:


The chart on the right shows the allocations as of our latest signal, and the chart on the left shows what has actually happened since the last signal.

Bottom line, the I-Fund is dead-on in terms of overall percentage of allocation, F-Fund has been slipping, as I would expect in an appreciating market (albeit, weakly appreciating), and the C-Fund and S-Fund have been growing a bit more than my algorithm projected.  Nevertheless, I'm fine with the present allocations and will not make any changes at the present time.

Unless I get a signal to the contrary (always possible), I will leave these allocations until the end of the month.

Regards,

pgd

No comments:

Post a Comment