Tuesday, May 24, 2011

We're Moving to Cash

.
With the close of markets on May 23rd, the primary holding, C-Fund, has signaled a move to CASH.  S-Fund is still LONG, and F-Fund is still LONG.  Since the C-Fund is 97% of our holdings at the present time, I see no compelling reason to remain in any of the funds.

The problem here is that we have used our two transfers this month, so to be on the safe side, I'm moving 100% over to the G-Fund.

Today will most likely be an up day, so we will recover some of the losses incurred yesterday.  Since my crystal ball is as good as yours, I wouldn't try to anticipate what the week holds; of course, you're in control of your own world.

Make your changes by 12:00 noon to have them effective at the close of business on May 24th.

==================

Remember, you are responsible for your own investment decisions, and I am not.  Please do your own work, and please take ownership for your actions.

Regards,

pgd

No comments:

Post a Comment