Thursday, August 14, 2014

Signal Change with 8/13 Close

.
Pushed for time today so this will be brief.

With the close of markets on Wednesday, 8/13, the TSP allocation has signaled a change to LONG.

The signals are weak and mixed, but they are over the threshold and hence, I'm compelled to move long.

Here are the allocations:

Conservative
AGG F-Fund 38%
SPY C-Fund 27%
EFA I-Fund 11%
VXF S-Fund 24%
100%
Aggressive
SPY C-Fund 44%
EFA I-Fund 18%
VXF S-Fund 38%
100%

My horizon in long-term (greater than 10 years) so I am aligning myself with the Aggressive portfolio.  Changes made in my TSP account by 12:00 ET will be effective tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Obviously, do your own diligence.  You are responsible for your investment decisions and I am not.  Please take ownership for your actions.

Regards,

pgd 

No comments:

Post a Comment